Monday, January 09, 2017

Singapore Business Trip

Although the timing was too close to the holidays, my 12 days training and consultation for the launch of a new Public Private Partnership Water Hub that I have been advising for 2 years was a great change from my typical Africa field visits. And Pranvera was able to join me as we left the kids with her parents and we enjoyed a nice hotel, great meals, humid tropical heat and great tourist sights. The project staff I worked with and the many other businesses and clients we trained we excellent and it was a great learning experience for me as well. Aside from our late departure and missing our connection flight back home, everything went like clockwork. Which is exactly how Singapore would have it as it is the cleanest, most organized and monitored city I have ever seen.















No comments: